Please upload your ePoster as a 1-page PDF-file in Vertical/portrait orientation.
Please see the following technical requirements for the ePoster:
- File format: PDF
- In cm: 36.5 width x 65.0 height (Vertical/portrait, 16:9)
- Font size: not smaller than 18
Please export your poster as PDF-file (File – >Save as –> PDF) and upload the PDF into the system. Only PDF files will be accepted – other formats are not permitted.
Please use the template to create your ePoster for MSOA 2020 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
MSOA RESEARCH PRIZE GUIDELINES; E-POSTER RESEARCH PRIZE 2020 of the MSOA 17th international meeting
The research prize competition is included as part of the scientific program of the MSOA 17th International Meeting. It provides an opportunity for visual and oral presentation of scientific material, charts, and photographs, supplemented by written text to young researchers, up to 36 years.
Judging will be conducted by three or more individuals chosen by the Awards Committee Chair. Each poster will be assessed according to the following criteria: identification of problem, discussion of results, literature review and bibliography, quality of illustrations, originality, and overall visual presentation.
The organising committee will send blinded E-posters to the Awards Committee Chair and other members of Awards Committee.
from all received e posters, only the best 12 will be selected for short (10 minutes) oral presentation. All E-posters selected for short oral presentation will qualify for the Poster Prize.
The organising committee will inform the author of those presentations; they will be able to prepare oral presentations.
from 12 e posters with oral presentation, the 3 will be selected and awarded with (plaque?) and money prizes.
Other received E-posters which will meet scientific criteria, will be included in E-poster presentation and authors will be informed.
Entries will have to meet the following conditions:
- The Candidates have to be registered for 2020 MSOA 17th International Meeting.
- The Candidates should not have reached the age of 36 by the opening date of MSOA 17th International Meeting.
- Scientific papers – as well as supplements and Ph.D.-theses – that have already been published are excluded from competition.
- The research paper submitted is either the result of individual research activities or resulting from a team effort. In the latter case the first author will be considered as the nominee.
- Each applicant is allowed one entry.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS
Authors must submit their work electronically to the Awards Committee Chair in its final format as a E-poster. For the format of E-poster follow the general guidelines for E-poster on our site.
An E-poster must be submitted separate from non prize candidate E-posters into special www. Window “Research prize E-poster”, before 15.1.2020.
Authors will receive a confirmation E-mail.