The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the MSOA 17th international meeting 2020 at Grand Grand Hotel Union Ljubljana, Slovenia from 14 – 17 May 2020. Accepted abstracts to be considered for Oral and E-Poster presentation. At submission please mark Your preferred choice (Oral or E-Poster presentation). The organizing committee will try to follow your choice, according to the meeting program. Please refer to our guidelines below for more information. If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract submission is possible only after the presenting author is registered for the MSOA 17th international meeting 2020.
- You may submit more than 1 abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract word limit: 500 words in Microsoft Word format.
- The text of the abstract must include section headings such as “Objectives”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusion”.
- Abstract Specification: Paper Size: A4: Portrait, Font: 11-point size, Arial.
- The title should be in BOLD CAPITALS. Do not centralise.
- Authors’ names to be listed as follows: Family names, followed by given names initials. The presenter’s name is to be underlined.
- Authors’ institutions, cities and countries should be listed on the next line. Affiliation should follow this format: Department, Institute, City, Country.
- The section headings should appear in bold. Do not include graphs, tables, images and references in the abstract.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines